Check back, often, and visit us on FaceBook for the latest happenings.
See our Sunday Services page for details on upcoming services.
Dear Members and Friends of UUCJ,
We know people have had a lot of questions about the ongoing spread of coronavirus and what the church plans to do.
With concerns about COVID-19, we are concerned about continuing to hold church services. For now, the board has decided to stop services to be held in our building until further notice.
Stay safe, everyone! Go in peace, return in love.
Donation Day at UUCJ
October 31, 2020, 11 am - 3 pm
DROP OFF LOCATION: Basement Area From Back Parking Lot of UUCJ
ITEMS BEING REQUESTED:
- children's books for our KIDS book box
- books (fiction and nonfiction) and magazines for our ADULT book box
- canned goods (for warmer days, no freezes) for our front food box
- items for days with low temps for our food box: for example- rice, soup mixes, dried beans, legumes (spit peas, lentils), dried cat and dog food, boxed bread or muffin mixes
- items for Persell School (for school nurse to give out, like we did last year): black leggings (all sizes), winter hats, gloves, scarves, boots, toiletry items especially deodorant, granola bars, packaged cheese or peanut butter crackers, protein bars
- coat collection for Community Helping Hands, new or used
- a bookshelf (used of course!) …. needed for our expanding book storage needs
Judy Koch's handmade cards (for various occasions) will be for sale. She uses the proceeds of the cards to buy books for our book boxes.
There is no such thing as "too little of a donation." Everything helps!
November 8, 2020, after the service
Please join us and offer your points-of-view and suggestions. Check your email for advanced information.